So, along with that, softball is getting ready to start up again, and since I'm on the board, I'm busy right now with that too.
And you know, I think January should be declared "National Organization Month", because every magazine has articles on organization, all the stores are selling totes and everyone seems to be in that mode after the holidays.
I know I am. I have a list on my refrigerator of what I have to do around the house and in what order I'm getting it done to make it most effective. I'm over 1/2 way done with the list, thank goodness. I figure as long as I get it done by the end of thise month, I'm good. :)
I've also been looking at other blogs and my friend Michelle, posted about a giveaway she had found on her friend's site: The Secret is In The Sauce, who wanted to let people know about a giveaway. These camera straps are absolutely adorable!! If I don't win one, I'm for sure going to buy one, so I'll get one either way!!
*SHEY* {B} Camera Straps and Slip Covers

So that's about it so far.
My time is up for now, so I need to get moving on the next item on my list.....

5 comments:
I adore the pendant! good taste, friend! :-)
That's so cool that Heidi got you one of Stacie's pendants as a gift! What a great & wonderful surprise!!
Great action shot of Cheyenne, too!
XOXO
Those camera straps are ADORABLE! I want one too!
So happy you love your pendant and can't wait for your shop to open!
xo
I love stamped pendants. So cute. Your friends store is really nice.
Have you started hanging out at SITS??
Lovely pendant! How great that it all worked out! Great shot of Cheyenne and I too am looking forward to the opening of your store!
Oh and the Camera strap is ADORABLE!! GOOD LUCK!
love,
d.
Post a Comment