Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Countdown to School

Enjoying her last days of summer vacation.

I am enjoying it as well.

As much as I can't wait for them to go back to school, I have enjoyed the laid back atmosphere that is about to end.

We don't sleep in every morning, as I do still have to work, but on the days I don't and we don't have to get up, boy is it nice to sleep in until 8:30 a.m. Yes, you read it right, that's about the longest I even like sleeping in. Because too much after that I feel like my day has already gone.

Next week will start the cycle of getting lunches ready, getting everyone in bed on time, getting to school on time, picking them up from school, helping out at school, etc.

The girls already started soccer practice so we're already doing that. Although next week the oldest will start softball practice as well. I'm going to work on going to the gym more while the oldest one is at practice too, at least the softball practice, because the gym is right around the corner.

But ahhh......I will enjoy this last week.



2 comments:

Gayle said...

You daughter definitely looks like she's making the most of it.

Sueberry said...

Great photos, Tina!!! ENJOY your final days of summer freedom. My idea of sleeping in is 7:30am, so I think I have to beat. ha ha! XOXO