We just found out this evening that my eldest is supposed to be the brunt of a practical joke this week (it's bullying in my opinion) by some of her "supposed" friends, with this one girl who seems to be spearheading it all.
The one girl who told her, thank goodness, though told her not to tell anyone that she knows. Okay, I guess I understand that you wouldn't want to be labeled as the "snitch" or anything, but why doesn't this girl stand up for my eldest and tell everyone else that she thinks it's mean.
I HATE that junior high girls can be so petty and mean and spiteful. And to girls who have done absolutely nothing wrong.
I want to go to those girls and tell them what I think of them.
I want to pull my daughter out of school and homeschool her because of these awful, awful girls. But then they win, if I do that. And no one gets to push my daughter around.
No one.
I want her to find new friends.
Ones that wouldn't talk like this behind her back.
I want her to have her best friend back.
The one that moved out of state.
Then I wouldn't have to worry about this, because that friend was tried and true to her and helped her to be herself and not worry about what others think.
You know what they say though....
Karma's a bitch.
And it's going to bite them in the butt one of these days for being this way.
I just hope I'm around to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
UGH! I know how much I hated junior high, so I can totally sympathize!! I'm sorry your daughter has to go through this crap. Be glad the one girl had SOME guilt & confessed, even if she did not want to stand up to the others. :(
Post a Comment