I subscribe to these daily quotes I get via email. I found this one I got to be very interesting:
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other people's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
--Steve Jobs
One thing I would add to this though is to be understanding to other people's opinions and respect it. Because otherwise you just have people running around spouting their opinions and not caring about the other one.
Unless they are of the negative kind.
Then you can just drown them out completely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment