My youngest comes to me this morning all dressed up like this and says to me: "Mommy, do you have any gum? I want to be a bad girl". Apparently she's been informed by someone that to be a bad ("ass") girl she has to dress all in black and chew gum.Geez, what's next, she wants me to help pick out her posse and take some "kick your ass" lessons as well?
As you can see in the background our new couch came. I will take pictures later of the rest. Still waiting on the other recliner though.

4 comments:
Following in her mother's footsteps, perhaps? ha ha!! She's adorable.
XOXO
LOL!!! I wasn't THAT bad of a girl, was I?? ((((grin)))
omg, that is hilarious!
maybe she saw grease 2?
:)
love
mccabe x
LOL McCabe! As long as she doesn't ask for a "ciggy butt", I'll be fine! :D
Post a Comment