Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Juggling Act

I've got so many things going on right now.

It's good and it's bad.

It's good because it keeps me busy so I don't think too much about hubby going out to sea again.

It's bad because I don't want to overwhelm myself.

It's good because I'm working on myself and making sure that even with all I've got going on, I'm remembering to remember myself.

It's also bad because I do worry about myself.

It's good because just about everything I do have got going on, is something I am passionate about.

It's bad because sometimes I don't feel I have enough hours in the day.

It's good because I'm helping to celebrate one of my oldest and dearest friends bring a new life into the world. One she has been wanting for a long time, and has taken such a long journey to get to.

It's also good because I'm helping to make a softball season a good one for my girls and the rest of the girls.

It's good because I'm also creating a book of memories for a school.

It's bad though because not that many parents seem willing to want to participate in it, thus having me make a decision that this will be my last year doing it.

Now that is also a good thing because it will free up my time to spend more with my girls, sharing gardening with them, and sewing and crocheting.

And I just have to remember.

To take it one day at a time.

To write down my lists so I don't get that overwhelmed feeling.

To remember to check in with myself.

And when the juggling act is all over with, hubby will be home.

And that is DEFINITELY a good thing.

No comments: