Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dorm Life?

We ordered a new couch but it won't be delivered for a week and a half. With hubby leaving, I needed him to get the old couch out of the house for Salvation Army to come pick up. So we are left with a few moon chairs for our living room decor until our new furniture arrives. We usually only bring these out when we are playing video games.


Minus the black couch I used to have with my roommate Sue, I feel like I'm back in our old apartment. Of course we had black butterfly chairs then.







3 comments:

K said...

Now you'll have to be sure to take a picture of how the space gets filled with the new pieces!
Does "Dorm Life" also mean that all you are eating over there is mac & cheese and ramen... :-)

Tina said...

LOL!!! Ahhh, the joys of mac n cheese and top ramen. Maybe we should break out some and eat it in our moon chairs!

SueBerry said...

HA ha ha! The old black sofa...I remember it well (and the funky moon chairs, too). If memory serves, there were many days of Kraft Mac & Cheese, not to mention Ramen noodles.

Send pix of the new furniture. I'd love to see!! XOXO