Monday, September 24, 2007

Less Than A Week Left!

Until hubby is back home with us!

I got to talk with him this past weekend. It will be so good to have him back home!

So much has happened in six months!

My eldest started junior high and my youngest started kindergarten.

My youngest started playing soccer.

The hamster died.

Most of our fish died.

Our dog had ear surgery.

Our cat is about to have surgery.

I started having anxiety again.

I'm now getting that under control again.

My friend had a baby.

I found out that my BIL and SIL are having a baby.

My sister got a teaching job.

Our 15th wedding anniversary was in July.

My aunt got married to a really great guy!

My cousin had twins (a boy and a girl).

I joined a softball board as uniform coordinator.

I'm no longer allowed near my eldest while in school. (It's not "cool", you know....).

But at least she still talks to me!

Still counting down the days until we see him this weekend.

No comments: