



My baby is 5 today!She started out early in this world, coming 6 weeks early. She's been on the go ever since!
She definitely has a mind of her own. She can be such the chatterbox when she is around her family or friends that she has known for years. Get her around others? Forget about it.
She has such an active imagination, I love to sit and watch her do things.
She is that girl though that will ask you a TON of questions and just when you think you've answered them all, she'll ask you one and throw you completely off guard and then you have to come back with "I have no idea" or if she continuously asks you why, you eventually have to say, "Because I said so" because you have literally run out of reasons that will suit her.
When we walk somewhere together, she automatically finds my hand to hold, and if I can't hold her hand for a minute, she'll hold onto my pants.
She is a very emotional little girl too.
She's someone you definitely have to pick your battles with.
She comes up with the goofiest sayings though and do so many things to make you laugh. But don't laugh AT her, because she doesn't like that. If she says or does something that she doesn't think is funny or amusing and you laugh, she doesn't like that and gets very embarrassed. She loves to be the center of attention when she wants to be, but doesn't like to be when she doesn't want to.
She has a love affair with band-aids. I should seriously buy stock in them, we go through them so fast. If there's a booboo, or it hurts, a band-aid must be put on it.
She used to be so afraid of our cat, she would wear rain boots in the house so the cat couldn't attack her feet. She doesn't do that anymore.
She loves our dog and loves to boss him around at times. Hell, she loves to boss EVERYONE around if we'd let her!
She is a clumsy one though. I have a feeling she will be using cups with lids on them for a LONG time. And at this point, you can't get mad at her. It's just the way she is. So cups with lids on them are here to stay for the time being. She's also a slob too. I really need to work on that.
She wears her heart on her sleeve. She's definitely not one to hide emotions.
Her eyes are so intense you instantly fall in love.
Happy Birthday to my wonderful baby, my Sweet Baby J.

No comments:
Post a Comment