Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Seinfeld Moment......

Okay, wow, it's sure been a long time since I posted! Ahhh, life gets in the way and sometimes there's just not all that much to write about!

I do have to write about a "Seinfeld" moment my littlest one had today. She had just come out of the bathtub with her older sister. Hubby and I were sitting on the couch eating chips and salsa. She comes up, grabs a chip, dips it in the salsa, takes a bite that has the salsa and then tosses the chip back in the bowl! We were so shocked! Then it reminded us of that Seinfeld episode of the "double dipping" in the dip bowl. Remember that? Well, geez, this was like that, except she didn't double dip, she just tossed it back in the bowl! Hubby started imitating her and we were just both cracking up at that.

You know, it's the little things in life that make it amusing, and sometimes the little ones in our life make it that much more enjoyable. :)

No comments: