Sunday, February 19, 2006

Mundane............

........life here. Really..... Nothing has happened that much in my life in the past couple of weeks that has been worth writing about.

Well, my youngest was a holy terror last weekend, but I blame that on the full moon. My MIL asked if she grew claws and fur and started howling, and I said no, just horns.

Valentine's Day was nice, hubby brought me home flowers and I made heart shaped meatloaf and molded the rice into heart shapes as well. Hosted my oldest's classroom party for Valentines. Did goody bags for the kids, made heart shaped chocolate lollipops, had fruit punch soda, made cookies and even made heart shaped ice cubes for their drinks. Yes, can we say "Ubermom Day" for me? LOL!! Or as my friend likes to say, "OVERACHIEVER!" LOL!!! Hey, if I'm going to do it, might as well go overboard! :) This is going to be the only time I'll be room mom for quite a while. Maybe when my youngest is in 2nd grade or so, I'll do it again.

Ahhh....it's a Sunday night and the oldest is cleaning out her hamster cage, the youngest is watching hubby play the Simpsons on Playstation 2, and I am her vegging on the computer. Somedays you just need to have that vegging you know?

So like I said, life has been pretty mundane for the most part, no major emotions have been going on in my life, nobody's pissed me off majorly, which is definitely a good thing! :D

Ta!

No comments: