AUGH!!!! Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with all the stuff that I have going on!! Right now I have to put the finishing touches on for the silent auction basket for my child's school. Plus I have to somehow fit in dinner, straightening up the house, and take care of the children! I hate it when I get this busy and overwhelmed! I snap at my kids, which I really hate doing. All I want to do is cuddle up with them and play games! Alas, no can do right now.....
At least I'm done for the night, for the most part. Tomorrow is a semi-lax day. The little one has gymnastics and that's pretty much it. I do have to bring some stuff to the older one's school in the morning. Maybe the little one and I can play tomorrow............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment