I have to say, so far it's been very nice being able to find things on the clearance rack that my child will wear. I know the time will come one day where it's "full price, because it's new, or nothing" Or even getting somewhat of a deal on the "newest and latest". Went to look for clothes for my oldest for school that starts back up in about a month. We didn't find much at all, but I did find a pair of Dickies jeans that were clearanced out for $4.50! How cool is that! Of course it's 1 size too big for her. And come to find out, I bought the same pants in her size about a month ago! Go figure! Oh well, at least she'll be wearing that style of jeans for quite a while! LOL!! And for the first time, I didn't go overboard on my youngest, buying clothes for her! They didn't have much for her that I liked. Can't wait to go back in a couple of weeks when they will clearance out even more! I tell you, I LOVE clearance shopping! I love being able to get a deal and spend $50 on clothes that normally would cost $250 or so! Of course I have to make sure that the clothes are cute, no way am I going to just buy it because it's on sale.
Of course my oldest wants a "Jansport" backpack and "Skechers" shoes. Hmmm.....hopefully Costco will have the backpack in a color she'll like, because I think that's the cheapest place to get them. I can usually get good deals on Skechers at Mervyn's too.
Ahhhh, sales......Target's an evil place I tell you! I get SUCH great deals there on their clearance stuff at the end of the aisle! At least I have been curbing myself lately, and saying to myself, "Do I REALLY need this? Why do I want this???" It certainly helps some!
Ahhhh, shopping, I just love it! Too bad my house isn't big enough to hold all the stuff I want to buy! At least that curbs the shopping a little bit! And it's not like I'm a shopaholic, I just love great deals! Now I just need to find some good quality furniture at a good deal. I'd love to go to the swapmeet one weekend with hubby's truck. Maybe I'd find something good there.
I think I ought to clean out my house first. Purging, here I come....and Salvation Army...that's where it'll end up!
Well, dinner's ready now...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment