Ahhh, toddlers and preschoolers..... you know, when they get their mind set on something, that's it for them. My little one likes to CONSTANTLY repeat herself! One time DH lost count trying to count how many times she repeated something! Sometimes I often wonder if there is something wrong with her, as she will continue to do that for a 1/2 hour straight! I'm sure there's not, but it's just so different, the difference in my two kids. The first one was a lot better to handle. This one is just SO high spirited! I need to build a track in my backyard and have her run around it for a few hours! She is constantly on the go!
And talk about determined! We are trying to potty train her, but we are doing it very slowly. Even bribes don't work that well with her. She knows what she wants and what she doesn't want and that's it. Her grandparents are getting her some underwear and a potty dolly for her birthday. Maybe that will help! I know though, that if we push it too hard, she will regress and purposely NOT do it! I know these traits will come in very well when she is older but right now it drives me crazy!
Plus she has such a loud voice! You know, you'd think that a preemie would not be like this! They come out so small and helpless, but she has sure made up for that!
I love her with all my heart and I do love watching her be so animated and playful, but man can she tire me out!
Sigh......"Calgon, take me away!".............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wonder if your live wire is going to be a middle child. My second grandaughter marches to her own drum beat always has. My dil said that god knew she was going to be a middle kid.
Well, I highly doubt she'll be a middle child, since my husband has had a vasectomy. :) My body just can't handle anymore kids. She'll just have to take the role of "Middle" and "youngest". :)
Post a Comment