Saturday, June 13, 2009

MIA....

Yea, I know. I've been totally MIA from here lately.

Just been busy I guess, and not in the mood to write.

Last week I got a new lens for my camera, it's been one that I have been wanting for a LOOONG time. (can you say f/2.8 baby!!)

I started taking pictures for one of the teams in my daughters' softball league that we have friends on.

These are just a few I took today with my new lens. Man, I love that lens....

(and these are completely UN-photshopped)










My desire is to really get into photography again, with sports being my first love to shoot.

2 comments:

Sueberry said...

CONGRATS on the new toy! I know you waited a long time to finally purchase. Enjoy!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Tina! Those shots are amazing! I think you found your niche for sure!! Really, really stunning.