Monday, July 28, 2008

I Miss It

I totally miss All-Stars.

Is that weird or what??!!!

We had to commit to every single day (sans a few here and there) and every weekend for two months.

VERY hectic.

But I miss it.

I know..........

I'm weird.............

2 comments:

Gayle said...

You are so not weird. We also had the baseball committment almost every day and I'd be lost without it, but not we have the football committment every day so I'm still too busy to think! In fact, they over-lapped three weeks to make it really wild. Our nights involved a soccer practice and baseball game, or vise versa with football practice thrown in for three. Being busy isn't so bad. Is it?

Tina said...

You're right. I do love being busy. Finding that balance though between being TOO busy and not busy enough is the key. :)

Thank goodness soccer starts next week, LOL!